Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 5

Two Little Blessings & Our Baby Shower.

Charles Brown Elijah Cobb
May 26
7 lbs. 4 oz. 21 in.

Zackary Drake Failla 
May 29
7 lbs. 13 oz.  20? in.

5 generations. Baby, me, my mom, grandma and great grandma!

My beautiful sisters.
I had to post this for memouries sake because I am huge compared to them now! My face is almost unrecognizable, I think I will laugh about this in the months to come! I hope! 

My Aunt made the cake to match our bedding (minus the pink, but she too thinks I'm having a little girl).
This is extremely lazy but I am really wiped out and these are all the photos I will post for now. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE THE PICTURES!! Abby and Chelsea have changed so much, you all are gorgeous!! And dont worry, my face was swollen too, its goes away quickly. Mine was back to normal within 2 wks after delivery.
luv Danielle