Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 1

'Not Me Monday' #3

Week 34 pics, finally!

My buddha belly (as my brother likes to call it)

 My balloon belly, cause it looks like I stuck a balloon under my shirt. I just had to post this.

'Not me Monday': 
This blog carnival was created by mkmama. A 'Not me Monday' is a funny way to 'fess up some embarrassing things you've done that week... by pretending you totally did not actually do them. Here we go again!

I do not wake our baby when I first wake up, if he/she doesn't respond to my first few words in the morning, by shifting it's weight or poking.

I did not receive a gift the night before our shower, in front of my dad and my brother, called a hooter hider. Awkward. Nope not me!

I did not wake up the morning of our first baby shower as excited as a child on Christmas morning.

At our baby shower, I did not repeatedly forget people's names, people I've known for years! Nope, not me!

After our "little scare" at the hospital last week, I did not finally get a wake up call at how close we are to meeting our baby and I did not just now sign us up for 2 condensed child birthing classes and the tour of our hospital birthing center. Nope not me!

When I ran into our bank today I did not hand the bank teller $40 check and ask her to cash it and then hand her $40 cash and ask her to put it in our account. I did not all along, obviously have have the $40 cash I already needed. oh my word, not me!

I do not always seem to spill food on my chest or my belly every single day and I have not placed cloths on my chest while eating at home, just because of this. Nope not me!

While in the hospital early thursday morning, I did not forget to pee in a cup after stripping down and putting a gown on and when our nurse asked me for the urine sample she did not tell me I had placenta brain and laugh. It was a simple task, Nope, not me!

I did not eagerly look forward to writing another not me Monday post and I did not, yet again, forget half of the things I originally want to share. Nope, not me!

I do not get confused while writing sentences, saying 'I did not' for the things I really have. Nope, not me!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dont worry i never got to see a foot or hand imprint in my belly either, just odd movements and a butt or head bump lol!
cute pics
luv-danielle-