Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 8

Pregnancy Survey.








Pregnant Survey (Just for fun!)

When did you find out your were pregnant?
November 2, 08
What was your reaction? shocked by the two pink lines, also extremely shaky but EXCITED!
Who did you tell first about the pregnancy? My Husband - who was also as shocked as I was, making me pee on two more, and then another two a few days later, and then 2 more before we told my family!
Date of Conception? October sometime, or at least that was what we thought
Due Date? July 9 - my mom's birthday!
Was the pregnancy planned? um Yes and took us forever but this baby is perfect!
How did your parents react? My dad was calm but excited, my mom on the other hand... sat there in shock after we had her unwrap her gift which was a bib saying: grandma's cutie (and a pregnancy test ted made me use before we arrived there), once it hit my mom she literally bounced up and down and hugged me and screamed. SO great. We've caught it on video which I hope to post!
How did your partner's parents react? They we're excited! I wish they lived closer so we could have told them face to face though!
Did you go to the doctor yet? Yes, and I had a crazy first experience. I went in, took a test, waited in the room, and the nurse came in and said "Hon, so you think you are 6 weeks pregnant?" and I was like, "Yes I know I am." (We had just told all of our staff where we work so I'd better be). She then told me I wasn't pregnant, and I almost passed out until she called me Mary, which I said I was Jami, and she realized she had the wrong chart! PRAISE GOD!
Did you have your first ultrasound? yes too many- at 10 weeks, and another at 18, and 22 but that is all we are doing from here on out because it's really not safe!
Do you know the sex? Boy or Girl? It will be a surprise for me. Ted knows and has kept it hidden this far. I am almost 99% sure it's a baby girl - not a word from God or anything. I asked God to keep it a secret from me as well :)
How is the baby's movement? GREAT & frequent - some days beats me up from the inside! I love it!
How is the baby's heartbeat? Speedy!
Baby's name? Secret. JUST figured out our boy's name too - HOORAY!
Did your husband help pick the name? Our girl's name I've had since 16, originally it was a name of a sound I loved but I thought it would be a adorable girl's name, Ted did help decide the middle name. And our boys name as well!
Mom to be's latest cravings? I am ashamed but mcdonald's sausage egg mcmuffin - mostly salty right now
Mom to be's latest "pregnant" moment? Two -1: I forgot a best friend's Feb. birthday!!! 2: I cried last night for no apparent reason other than I just wanted to cry.
What was the first change you noticed in your body? I immediately went from a size B to a D, I mean Immediately, ask anyone around me at the time. BAM!
What was the latest change in your body? My expanding stomach is aching a lot, due to the growth spurt baby e is on! The baby's movements make it all worth while though.
What is your sleep schedule? Whenever I can, lately we've been up later than normal, but I usually go to bed as early as I can.
What is your work schedule? 9 - 5:30 sometimes later or earlier depending on worship or intercession Monday, Wed, Fridays.
What is the last thing you bought for the baby? Surprisingly I haven't bought anything yet, but I did win a serasoft stuffed animal, an elephant last week for the baby it's almost the size of a body pillow too! (pics above) IT'S SO ADORABLE!
What was the last thing you bought for yourself? A bagel & cream cheese & caffeine free cream soda!
Planned birth place? At home, hopefully in a tub!
Who will be in the room with you? Still unsure. Def. my midwife, Ted, and my mom.
Are you scared? Not yet.
Are you going to use drugs? No.
How do you think you will react? With many tears.
How do you think your partner will react? I think he'll fall in love at first sight and cry too :)
Have you started birthing classes? I've attended two, but I hope to do more in the 3rd trimester when my schedule is more relaxed.
What is the nursery theme? I recently added the elephant but it's not really a theme.
Are you going to breastfeed? Yep!
How much weight have you gained? 13 pounds! I feel huge, but it's mostly in my breasts and belly right now, probably soon to be elsewhere.
What is your favorite thing about being pregnant? our baby inside & all of his or her movements!
What is your least favorite thing about being pregnant? probably the entire first trimester when I was ill often but now it's the fact that when hunger hits, it hits fast and i need to eat right away or I feel sick!
Biggest pet peeve while pregnant? probably when people compare my growing belly to others speed of things, that's hard sometimes cause I'm so short and feel huge already!
Favorite drink before pregnancy?Tie: Dr. Pepper or Carmel Macchiatos
Favorite drink while pregnant? grape juice YUM and i enjoy iced water with Lemon more than ever!
What features do you hope the baby gets from you? freckles, my feet (sorry babe!), my mouth.
What features do you hope the baby gets from your husband? DEF. eye colour and eye shape, height, hair colour, and nose!
What week did you start wearing maternity clothes? So far, not yet - I am still in my jeans although they are tighter than before!
What week (if any) did stretch marks appear? Still haven't yet and IM SHOCKED! I figured with the baby's growth spurt I'd have them. It's hereditary so we shall see!
What are 3 things you can't live without right now? Only 3 huh... st. Ives lotion, ted, bella band
What is your favorite smell or scent while pregnant? I rarely smell good things actually... i still love the smell of coffee, also Ted's scent too!
What is the worst smell? Friends & family tell me I am always saying it smells like Chili, cat food, or vomit which i won't deny, I am convinced I smell one of the three everyday. SICK!
What is your favorite pregnancy website? babycenter.com
What is your favorite baby names website? nymbler.com - cause it's the most fun
What is your favorite kids movie? NEMO! I'm actually a sucker for kids movies! I love almost all of the pixar movies & old school disney movies, also horton hears a who!
What is the first thing you might say to your new baby boy or baby girl? Probably I love you, but I might just be shocked into silence and tears! We'll see!

2 comments:

Ashton Shjandemaar said...

haha that's a good one, i may have to steal it and do it for myself..haha Chili, gross...haha
The pillow is ADORABLE, so cute. Hope all is well!

Kami said...

How did I miss this one? I love this! Abie and I just sat here and read it. I would like to see the video of my reaction... Madre