Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 17

One Autumn Day.


My momma decided it was the perfect day for a photoshoot.
(go figure)

I couldn't keep my eyes off of all the pretty colours around me.



I tried for a handful but ended up only grabbing one.




I finally got my fistful! Look at me mom!!





I was so excited here, wish you could have heard me!
After this picture, I tried to eat one, but they don't taste the best!


I am searching for the best one.



There all so pretty I can't decide!



Of course I wouldn't neglect my favourite thing, drooling!



And blowing some awesome bubbles!



I got some!



Check it out!




Making sure momma is still around cuz all this hard works makes a boy hungry!





2 comments:

Hannah Mayo said...

Adorable! The leaves are so pretty- I wish we had Fall here in Florida.

Little Mrs Mason said...

I love it.. So cute!!!