Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 5

A 'Not Me Monday'.


I am not posting this with Chase passed out on my shoulder. (I am getting mad momma skills).
I did not commit to giving up drinking dr. pepper this week and I did not already sneak one when Ted wasn't looking. I am also not drinking a can of Dr. Pepper right now... um, nope, not me because it's only the first day!

I do not post a photo (or more) a day on facebook. I do not document every little thing! Nope, not me!

this is what Chase is doing right now...

When people comment to me in person about the photos I do not sometimes feel so incredibly silly and say "yeah, I'm a little ridiculous" and believe it to be true. And of course I do not continue to post these photos regardless of that I know this. Nope, not me!



While visiting a harvest farm with friends last week, I did not put Chase too close to a large goat and this goat did not attempt to bit my son. Chase did not freak out when two large goats came our way a bit later.

If you were to stop by my house at any given moment last week, you would not see a pile of dirty diapers stacked in a box beside Chase's changing table. We do not keep forgetting to stop by Wal-mart with a baby gift card and buy a diaper jeanie... nope, I would never leave a pile of dirty diapers!

I did not spend most of saturday in pajamas, even after a morning shower and I most certainly did not ignore our dirty house and I did not veg out the entire day... nope, not me!

I did not frighten Chase more than once this week, whether it be from the vacuum, to sneezing, to turning music on, etc... I would never forget he is easily frightened and make that mistake!

Saturday morning when I stripped Chase down to his diaper (cause we LOVE his chubby belly) and put him in bed between Ted and I, he pooped a "blow out" on the sheets and my shirt. I did not then use a diaper wipe to "clean" my shirt and wear it the rest of the morning before showering. Nope, not me!

When carrying Chase and a huge thing of water on one arm and our ridiculously huge diaper bag and empty car seat on the other arm and someone offers to help, I did not reply with "Oh I've got it, thanks" because I felt like I should already be on top of carrying everything and our baby. Nope, not me!

I do not occasionally say what I want to say through Chase. For example; I do not say "Daddy, It's time to go" or "Daddy your beard hurts my face, you should shave" or "Daddy, want to come to bed"... etc. Nope, NEVER me!

2 comments:

Emma said...

I love it... so cute! I did not just have a huge smile on my face while reading this...

Michelle said...

I've been trying to quit Dr. Pepper for ten years. Good luck to you!

Cute Not Me and super cute baby!!