Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 24

It Begins...

And it does it explain the restless nights ...annnnd the constant drooling, the knawing of fists, the fussiness and slight fever. I wasn't truly convinced until today. My mom found 'em. I have now felt one, possibly two baby bulges on his gums. Teeth are making their way up. Already?! I Already feel like I gave birth to a one month old and not a newborn and now this! Poor buddy.


Here Comes the Pain. from Jami Davis on Vimeo.
And now you see where I get my silly video voice from. My madre :)


Relief. from Jami Davis on Vimeo.

Proof of the restless, sometimes sleepless nights.



Good Night Moon... Just kidding! from Jami Davis on Vimeo.




Pillow Talk from Jami Davis on Vimeo.




The Late Show with Chase Davis from Jami Davis on Vimeo.

No comments: