Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 4

Two New Finds Bring Tears to my Eyes.

Both new finds brought on the tears!

One:

Ted recently created a wordpress blog, including the design and layout. He wrote something so simple yet profound which made me cry.

http://teddavisphoto.wordpress.com/

He also wrote on our blog as well:

http://tedandjamidavis.blogspot.com/

Two:

Colby Caillat's song Capri. I was working in the web department yesterday just letting all kinds of music play to inspire me, and heard this song for the first time. I don't know how I had ever missed it! Seriously, this song is on repeat on my ipod now. Even as I cleaned today, repeat. Ted was like, "It's about a baby girl you know..." Which I know, but I am almost convinced deep within that I'm carrying a baby girl, EVEN if I am not... I ADORE the beginning part of this song. Check it out.

Week 26 photos coming soon!

*craving of the week: quesadillas with sour cream & picante*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

o my teds writings made me cry too! beautiful! he's going to be a wonderful father and you a wonderful mother! i'm so happy for the two of you! you will LOVE parenthood!!
love u
danielle

Hannah Mayo said...

This brought tears to my eyes too. Capri is a great song. I listened to "To Zion" by Lauren Hill a few days after Seth was born and really, really cried. Becoming a parent is such an intense experience.