Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 6

277 Days!

My cousin Lori showed me this website for a book she recommended called 'The First 8 Days'. I saw this picture of an array of words and thought, oh my word that is my mind right now! I mean I would have probably added about 1,000 more words.

Tomorrow is our doctor's appointment. I am nervous to hear that nothing is happening, but I realized today during worship, I need to relax and just let it happen when it happens.

It's all in baby and God's timing and I'm really trying to remember that! :)

I am now 39 weeks and 4 days and have been pregnant for 277 days!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i love that website. my math methods teachers showed us it the first day of class!!

Unknown said...

Hi Jami,
Great you are mentioning the manual "The First 8 Days of Being a Mom" on you blog.
Good luck with your first days as a new mom (and dad too of course).
Have a wonderful delivery, I hope everything goes well.
Gea (translator of the manual and mom of 2 boys)