Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 18

My First 'Not me Monday'.

Welcome to 'Not me Monday'! This blog carnival was created by mkmama. A 'Not me Monday' is a funny way to 'fess up some embarrassing things you've done that week... by pretending you totally did not actually do them. So here goes;

This past week, I did not buy a bag of powdered donuts and I definitely did not almost eat the entire bag by myself before my hubby caught me. Nope, not me!

I did not cry hysterically when a spider ran across my foot one morning and I did not stand on the bed crying until my hubby killed it for me. I would never do that! Nope, not me!

I did not get soap in my eyes and mouth in the shower and I did not forget about my growing belly and proceed to spit the soap onto it. Nope, not me!

At our saturday garage sale, I did not forget how to use a calculator and look like a complete idiot and of course I did not have to trust the people buying items to be honest and help me do the math. Nope, not me!

This week, I did not keep silent as a dog got blamed for one of my bodily functions... Nope, definitely not me!!

I did not secretly desire to find the envelope which holds the ultrasound picture of our baby's sex and is hidden by my hubby somewhere around our home. Nope, not me!

I did not update my blog numerous times the past ten days. I would never! Nope, not me!

And, I definitely did not update our daily life blog and my personal blog as well. I am never on the internet that often, Nope, not me!

I do not check my baby blog about 12 times a day, just to see if there is anything I could or should add or if anyone else voted on our polls. Nope, not me!

I did not have two safeway employees comment on my size and they were not at all shocked when I told them I still have 7 weeks to go, and I definitely did not cry on the way home because of it! Nope, not me!

I did not sit and eat all of the chocolate out of our new tub of moose tracks ice cream and I definitely did not eat the entire tub in two days. Nope, not me!

I do not still try and squeeze into my size 5 capris and I definitely don't wear them out in public often and I do not wear a bella band to cover the fact that I can't button them. Nope, not me!

I did not have McDonald's sausage egg mcmuffins for breakfast twice this week. That's so unhealthy, so nope, definitely not me!

I did not get a charlie horse around 3 am one night this week and I definitely did not punch Ted's back and wake him and the baby because of it. Nope, not me!

I did not run out of things to write because I am not an airhead these days. Nope, never me!

5 comments:

Adrienne said...

you got sucked in! ;)

The Life of Susan said...

i am so joining this bandwagon. haha!

Anonymous said...

HAHA! I LITERALLY LAUGHED OUT LOUD AT THE PART WHERE YOU PUNCHED TEDS BACK! SO FUNNY!
-danielle

Ted&jamiDavis said...

it's so much fun! i've wanted to do it for weeks now, just forgot!

Danielle- i am so mean huh?! i couldn't help it. He's so sweet though and tries to comfort me in my pain ;)

Ashton Shjandemaar said...

THIS IS TRULY AMAZING....