Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 7

Owwwwiiieeee.

For both Chase and momma.

Why?

{Chase's bottom two teeth have emerged}
I wondered when it would happen. I've heard they can teeth for months without getting teeth, so I held onto the hope that he would be one of those baby's that didn't get a tooth until one years or older!

And here we are. Chase. 
5 1/2. months. old. young.
Too young, in my opinion and not just because I am afraid of being bit while nursing.

Although, that has already been a bummer. Oh man. I thought it was painful when I first began nursing, but this tops that by far. I can't even express how hard Chase {bites}, already. This makes a girl want to call it quits on breastfeeding! Although it's hard, I will say... no blood drawn yet. AMEN!
Eeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Speaking of "owwwwiiieeees". Chase has a special way of saying "I love you". Check it out.

Headbuttin' Love (1) from Jami Davis on Vimeo.


Headbuttin' Love (2) from Jami Davis on Vimeo.

Headbuttin' Love (3) from Jami Davis on Vimeo.


 I TRIED to capture it, haha. Coming soon: Pictures of his "teefers"... AND his 5 month photos once I edit them! (I am a slacker, yes)

2 comments:

Little Mrs Mason said...

I love it! he is so cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Jami - I Love your blogs!!!! I love getting to see my Great Nephew all the time in photos. Makes me feel like I get to see him everyday. You're an amazing mom, keep up the awesome work! Love ya bunches. Aunt Cyn