Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 16

Coming Soon...



With the encouragement of my husband and being inspired by a friend, I have finally combined all of my 4 blogs into one location! I've been thinking about doing this and have even had a wordpress.com account for a while not, but it scared me! I mean, I have so many precious memouries and a lot of information on all of my blogs. I was terrified to lose everything. But we made it!

{A new and improved site coming soon}

This site will be moving in a few days and let me just say, I think you'll be pretty excited about one of the "first" new blogs on it. The suspense is killing you, I just know it ;)

Until then, stay tuned here!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay I can't wait! I am glad I could inspire you :)

ricky said...

looking forward....