Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 10

Happy Anniversary Baby Blog!

One year ago today I started our baby blog; writing through the morning sickness, the stretching skin, the emotions and excitement as we embarked on the journey to becoming parents!

One year ago today I had my first post; We're pregnant!

Let's reminisce!


weeks 6, 10, 13, 15

weeks 15, 16, 18, 20

weeks 22, 23, 24, 25

weeks 26, 29, 31, 35

weeks 38, 39, 40, 42

 A total of 48lbs gained, going from a 26" to a 43" belly at 9 days overdue, a 42 hour labor resulting in a c-section, I can honestly say it was well worth it!!
 More than words can say, I mean look at him. ;)


Here we are, 190 posts, 42(+) week by week pregnancy pics and 1 beautiful baby boy, later!
One year, wow. I truly can't believe how much has happened in the past year.

We are so thankful for the past year and especially our lil Chase Journey.
Stay tuned in the next years, as my belly is sure to grow again with many more lil Jami or Ted Davis'!
(Yeah, that's write birth story, I'm still stickin' to having more babies!)

2 comments:

Emma said...

i love it... your blog blesses me more than you know... xxo

Kami said...

Jami, We can't wait for your tummy to grow... however many more times the Lord chooses! We love you too, little man! You are such a blessing to us all! Grandma Kam