Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 10

We're Pregnant!

We found out November 2 that we are expecting and have actually been trying for a baby for 9 months now. Thank you Jesus!We're so excited.

Baby: 
 I am now (tomorrow) 6 weeks pregnant and our baby is the size of a raison or apple seed. The baby's eyes, nose, ears, arms, legs, & central nervous system are beginning to develop right now! Already!

Mommy: 
I basically feel like I am on my period everyday the past 2 weeks, and some smells and tastes tend to bother my stomach a bit more than usual & mostly... I've felt the fatigue. I've never felt so tired! I feel pretty great and very, very excited for what is to come! A baby!

 We surprised my parents by traveling to ft.collins, co and giving them each a bib saying "i love grandpa" and "i love grandma". Needless to say; they are thrilled!

The countdown til we meet the little one begins now!
Jami (& baby)


No comments: