Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 13

Creative Father.

"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be." 
Psalm 139v 13-16

This morning I was reading 'The Christian Women's Guide to Childbirth' and I came across this chapter of Psalm which encouraged me greatly. I remember when I was younger, my mom would play a song with words that went along with the verse above. I remember this verse from a young age, and I even remember thinking my mom was silly singing that to me! (sorry mom, I appreciate it now!). Now being pregnant with my first and my own child, I become to much in awe of this verse above. In the past year I've really come to recognize for me personally, how I am fearfully and wonderfully made in Christ. And I can't wait to pass along the truth to my children.

I'm just in awe of pregnancy and how we can create a human being, a child of God!
I'm in awe of how specifically God designed the woman's body for bearing children.
Honestly the more I read the more I see God's perfect creative design.

What a creative Father we have!


1 comment:

Kami said...

What a creative Father indeed...look at you! Madre