Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 12

Weight Confusion!

Um... definitely not there and this is 10 weeks prego!

Guachos show no shape, but STILL!

At least I can still smile?! haha

(Why am I posting photos? I wanna show where I am at honestly and keep track of the weight loss. Kind of an accountability.)

So I decided to track my weight loss and here is what I found. I am beyond confused!! I am definitely not a size 5/6 right now, yet according to my weight loss I am only 6 lbs away from my pre prego self?!?!

I am SO confused!

I also know that muscle weighs more and I was "fit" before I was pregnant. Could that be it?! I mean I have barely any muscles right now, from my belly down. I am very jelly and soft... so what is the deal? 6 lbs to go DOES NOT mean fit! NO way am I finished.

Pre-prego: 135 lbs
42 weeks 2 days prego: 183 lbs
Total weight gain: 48 lbs

July 24: - 28 lbs (20 lbs to go)
August 28: -7 lbs (13 lbs to go)
September 7: -3 lbs (10 lbs to go)
September 12: - 4 lbs (6 lbs to go)

Well I do not know what to think and in a weird way... I AM DISCOURAGED! I honestly didn't think that when I read the scale and I was close to my pre-prego weight, that I would still be looking like this and in a bigger size. Sad day! I still have 2 weeks and 4 days before I can work out. I am giving myself 9 months to be down to the size that I want which is actually 10 lbs lighter than my pre prego self: 120-125 lbs. Which is still now where I was before I began putting on the married weight. UGH! It is totally doable so here we go!!

Goal:
A healthy & FIT 125 lbs by April 18th, 2010

3 comments:

Simply Me said...

2 things...

your body is still letting your organs and uterus get back to where they belong and the size they should be.

the shape will come. I know it is confusing because I had the same problem with Lyric. It has a lot to do with being in shape and with your body stretching out and rearranging.

take heart.

Chriss said...

I have also realized that losing weight has no affect on changing the shape of your body. Guess that's why we need to have a balanced diet AND exercise! Love you

Unknown said...

Give yourself a break, my friend. You just had a baby!!! Let everything find its place!

Love you