Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 6

week 14; Movements from within.


































(Click to enlarge)

Week 14;

Baby: 
This week's big developments: Baby can now squint, frown, grimace, pee, and even suck it's thumb!! His/her facial muscles are getting a workout as his tiny form one expression after another. (can't wait to see that!!) I hope to catch him/her sucking it's thumb in our next ultrasound! He or she is 3 1/2 inches, size of a lemon!


Mama: 
I FEEL THE BABY MOVING (13 wks)! 
I first felt it tuesday morning in a staff meeting, and froze and waited... felt little pokes and then turned to Ted with huge eyes. From there I've really waited, even laid down and waited to feel more, and I do! I recognize it all of the time now! Especially when I am sitting, or laying down!!

I am still sick here and there, and have recently watched what foods may trigger the sickness, and have cut them out. A little late, I know! I eat at the our base a lot, due to finances, and the food choices kill my stomach most days. I crave cucumbers & potato chips right now, oh and I am waiting to get my hands on a chocolate chip muffin (Isaac Murphy mentioned they had them at home, ever since I have been craving that)! We recently packed up clothes & such to move temporarily to our mountain campus, so the travel up to higher elevation has given me even worse bloating! Somedays I look (or maybe just feel like) I am farther along than I really am.

Well that's about it! Please leave comments and let me know if I miss sharing something you want to hear, if that makes sense!

Love,
Jami &  baby E (as we are calling baby)


4 comments:

Hannah Mayo said...

You're gorgeous mama. Woohoo for baby movement! Glad to hear you're feeling a bit better- avoiding certain foods can really help; I couldn't eat eggs, plain nuts, or avocado for several months without feeling sick.

Kami said...

Jami, Can I just say that I adore you. You make me laugh! Your blog makes me want to be pregnant again to feel the baby move. I remember that being one of the things I missed most. You are going to be such a great mother! I can't wait for you to hold that baby in your arms! I love you so much, Madre

Chey said...

GAH! Baby E! I want to squeeze you!

honestly, this is bad, but i want to know what gender it is! i want to buy it loads of crap, but there is not much cute baby stuff that could go for boy or girl here!

i know, i know, i was the one who was gung ho about not knowing, but still!

Anonymous said...

Jami you are so adorable! I love reading your baby blog! It's must be so incredible to feel that little one inside. :) Love, Bethany Schmidt