Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 30

Blog Mishap.

Hey friends,

I noticed about a week ago, that our blog was acting strange. That it put everything from the side, like the poll and information at the bottom of the page. I even tried changing the template, the layout, and making the pictures and texts smaller. It's funny cause I work on websites and such, and CAN'T figure our what is wrong with this. Can you help me?

It's annoying me. Please let me know if you know what happened!

Thanks,
Jami

3 comments:

Hannah Mayo said...

Hmm it could be a glitch in the code for your layout? That's my best guess...

Jami & Baby Davis said...

That's not it, cause i hadn't changed the site yet. bummer, i don't know what is wrong.

Ashton Shjandemaar said...

Thanks Jami,
Things have been crazy, but a little scary. I think i may go into the dr. this week, just to make sure things are going ok still. I cant wait for the first apt, in TWO weeks! but im making it by. Thanks again...
SOOOO, a girl huh??? Adorable name
Ash