Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 2

Week 9 Belly Shot; The bump has arrived!



















See! I've got a little pudgy-rounded tummy! (click to enlarge if you don't believe me!)
Our baby is growing!

EDIT: Ted & I went to the doctor today for a checkup. They took my blood, did some tests to make sure everything is OK, and along with other medical exams... told me again what I already know. I am 9 weeks, due July 9th. NEXT WEEK: our first ultrasound & hearing of his/her heartbeat!

Pray for us, cause I am slightly (only slightly) nervous. Mostly excited!

4 comments:

Hannah Mayo said...

Aw your bump is adorable! I have fun reading your posts too :)

Ashton Shjandemaar said...

Oh im so excited for you!!!
your a doll, you dont look
like your sick at all!!

Adrienne said...

cute cute

Anonymous said...

aw the little belly! just wait haha i'm 27 weeks and feel huge! lol love you girl, i'm so happy for you and Ted!!
dani H.