Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 15

Week 11; expansion of the waist.





(I know I JUST wrote a blog for week 10 & now here I am with week 11. Technically Wednesday I am 11 weeks prego, but I have the time to update now, so here we are.)
Baby:
As you can see in the above photo, our baby is now approximately the size of a fig! Incredible! He or she has grown 1/4 inch since last week. Which may not seem like a lot, but to me it's amazing the baby is already 1 1/2 inches long! His/her hands will soon open and close into fists, tiny tooth buds are beginning to appear under the baby's gums, and some of his/her bones are beginning to harden. The baby is super gassy... oh wait, nope... that would be me.
Mommy:
Pretty much the same as last week. I've felt better the past two days, and I read that from this week on my sickness should be getting a little less and less. I pray that is true! Recently, I've been extremely impatient. I can't wait to meet our little baby & be a mother. Holding other babies makes me ache even more to see our little one! I keep reminding myself of the verse talking about being anxious of nothing... oh golly. Annnnnnnd the most recent growth, the expansion (width wise) of my waist! Everything is moving about for baby to come, pushing everything to the side, yikes & woohoo all at the same time.
A little side note. I put a poll up on our site, out of pure curiosity of what people think we might be having; a boy or a girl. I feel we are having a girl, I don't have anything to base this on, only my instinct which isn't always right, haha. Anyways, this week people have now voted 50% each way! I'm so curious as to what we are having... 6ish months to go & we shall see!
love,
Jami & Baby

1 comment:

Chey said...

HA! I voted...and pushed it over the edge! I think it's gonna be a girl. I'll feel silly if I'm wrong, and I'll love him to death. I don't know why I just keep picturing you with a girl...